Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization increases your brand exposure by landing your website on the first page of major search engines such as Google or Bing, and it is also the most cost-effective approach for gaining lasting coverage across the web, increasing inbound traffic and generating leads.
- Keyword Research and Analysis: Evaluate keyword trends, ranking opportunities, extensive research on your industry, and recommendations on which keywords and phrases will be most beneficial to optimize and increase your visibility.
- Content Development and Optimization: Content that is most valuable to searchers ranks higher. Our SEO experts can do a thorough review of your existing content and recommend content that is most relevant to your prospects and includes a good mix of long-tail, branded and non-branded keywords.
- Technical SEO Audit: Optimize your site architecture, URLs and mobile search efforts, eliminate duplicate content, and ensure proper canonicalization.
- On-Page Optimization: Since search engines rank individual pages in the search results pages instead of the whole website, it is important to treat each page of your website as a potential landing page and optimize it for specific keywords, content, image tags, meta tags and URL structure.
- Link Building: Develop a diverse link portfolio for your website that builds valuable inbound links from a variety of sources.
- Penalty Assessment and Recovery: Have your rankings dropped? Is your traffic down? This could be the result of a search engine penalty. Our experts can identify penalties and develop a recovery strategy.