This TalentCloud is seeking Mobile Architects who are responsible for the vision and road mapping of mobile applications. TalentCloud members are also required to work with the cross-functional teams to build and enhance products from existing ideas, and help architect new technologies to match the needs of customers and prospects.
- Responsible for app architecture, design, and implementation on iOS and Android platforms
- Collect, analyze, review, document, and communicate business needs and requirements
- Navigates tradeoffs to balance cloud, app, and device performance and costs to efficiently deliver on product requirements
- Leads and collaborates with cross-functional teams to leverage learnings from user research and usability testing results to produce useful software and products
- Leverage the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks to create industry-leading consumer experiences that make our products a delight to own and use
- Develops and improves product and processes at all times, assisting with the development of metrics, both within the technology and business organizations
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS mobile application development including React Native, NodeJS, Angular JS, and Swift experience to include both frontend and backend experience.
- Knowledgeable in the development of mobile applications that utilize cloud services and how design models impact ongoing cloud cost
- Knowledge of how to develop mobile applications in a secure manner that meet the principles of OWASP
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture including experience with offline data storage, cloud synchronization, and mobile app trends and best practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies to align with business priorities, break down work into Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and iterate quickly on product changes
- Knowledge in the following technical areas is considered a plus, but not required
- Thorough understanding of structured analysis, design, programming techniques, and change management