To compete in today's rapidly evolving global markets, your company must be able to answer questions like:
- How much will this product design cost my company to produce?
- Will it satisfy our product compliance requirements?
- Am I using materials that are at risk to supply chain disruptions?
Analytical research in the early phases of the product life cycle will help you bring better performing and more profitable products to the market faster. Examples of product development research include:
- Idea screening
- Concept testing and development
- Identifying and ranking attributes of desirable products
- Pricing elasticity and adoption studies
- Test marketing and commercialization