This course presents a clear, precise and streamlined picture of how cyber security for the IoT works, while simultaneously providing a treasure trove of key technical details, process flows, definitions of terms and practical examples. This approach, combined with a handy reference, allows the student to quickly become a cyber security for the IoT leader.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Demonstrate a command of IoT cyber security concepts
- Influence the direction of their organization’s IoT effort
- Follow an IoT cyber security change journey roadmap -- a step-by-step approach for reaching your security goals. This is heart of the course
- Describe how incident response and mitigation work in practice
- Demonstrate a leader’s confidence and knowledge around the progress that is being made towards a common IoT cyber security reference model
- Quickly move up the IoT security learning curve. Because this course is a first of its kind synthesis of comprehensive IoT cyber security knowledge and practice, presented in clear and compelling manner by an industry expert, the student can save enormous time and effort in achieving competence