This one-day fast paced deep dive into the Internet of Things is designed for business executives who want to understand what the Internet of Things is and the potential impacts it can have on a business. Ignoring high level fluff about market size or technology opportunities, it goes through the details of IoT from business strategy to implementation, describing key decisions and how to avoid pitfalls – all in seven 45 minute fast paced sessions. It is geared towards people who need to understand IoT, what opportunities it offers and how to implement IoT solutions in their business. Areas covered are: • The 4 pillars of IoT • Underlying Technologies • Assessing Business Opportunities • How to Introduce IoT in your business • Creating your IoT Business The course provides simple examples and analogies to help students understand what IoT is, what it can deliver and how it can be implemented in a business setting.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what Internet of Things is and why it is important to your business
- Be aware of the tremendous Business Opportunities offered by IoT
- Understand underlying technologies
- Look at IoT Solutions from User, Business, Operational, Revenue and Cost Perspectives
- Introduce IoT into your Business
- Create a successful IoT Business