We seek existing technical and functional knowledge of the PowerPlan Enterprise Resource Planning system, also known as PowerPlant, (“PowerPlan”) to produce the following deliverables, including mapping documentation, business process flow documents with accompanying reconciliation reports that can be leveraged by our team for the creation of data extraction bundles.
• Create a document, in a format defined by our team, mapping the data elements set forth in the attached document – Data Elements, to PowerPlan database layer tables, fields, and any relevant system objects for the financial related use case, such as, Fixed Assets.
• Create a document that explains the flow of related data through PowerPlan for each use case, including relevant SQL queries, data models, and accompanying screenshots for relevant business processes.
• Create and import data to a sandbox environment provided by Talent for testing purposes, as necessary.
• Extract a subset of the sandbox data for the mapped fields and demonstrate accuracy and completeness of the extracted data through documentation of relevant record count and financial reconciliations to PowerPlan-based reports.
• Support our team in the creation of data bundles and drafting of additional documentation by being available to provide clarification and answer questions.
• Talent will have deep technical and functional knowledge of PowerPlan (or related experience and the ability to quickly get up-to-speed).
• Talent will have access to a PowerPlan sandbox / test environment; our team will not be able to provide access to such environment.
• Our team will provide requirements on the specific type of data that needs to be extracted at the time of project kickoff.
• Our team will have a project lead who defines the type of documentation needed and can lead knowledge transfer at the end of the project (to ensure our team understands how to make future updates).
• Talent will not have access to any production systems or real / sensitive data.
• Talent will be someone who is comfortable digging into the data structure of a specific platform, understanding the data structure / where certain data is stored, and writing logic to extract the necessary data.
• Talent will be someone who understands data / data extraction well should be able to quickly learn what they need as part of the project work.
The expected duration is 80-hours to complete the use case.
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN YOUR PROPOSAL
- What is your experienece with PowerPlan and the kind of data work that is required here?
- Do you have access to a PowerPlan sandbox to create a test environment?