We are a Fortune 500 company in the Healthcare sector. We have two types of projects: “Quality Improvement” and “Research.” We have a decision tree that looks like a flow-chart and asks a series of questions to determine one of four decisions/endpoints.
Develop a configurable web-based app that asks questions in the flow-chart and displays the decision to the user. The app will store the all the responses in a database like MySQL. The web app would be responsive to mobile browsers. It would email a confirmation on the results to the user and administrators.
We require simple wireframes or mockups to be designed before the web app is developed. We prefer the use of Google Material Design (https://material.io/icons/) for the user interface. We will discuss and evaluate design options prior to final development.
The decision tree may change over time, so we need the ability to change the logic ourselves, going forward.
This project includes a list/database of completed requests and decisions. This will be used to start a list of projects.
The use of an opensource or otherwise free tool is an option, but the app must be hosted onsite and be secure.
Notes for App Development
1) We need to capture the answers to each question in the series, along with the final determination
2) This project includes a list/database of completed requests and decisions. This will be used to start a list of projects. Fields include submitter and dates.
3) We will include a text disclaimer that the application cannot cover all scenarios and fact patterns and when in doubt or if disagree with decision reached by the flowchart, the user shoudl request consultation.
4) Include a date-based report option,including number of completed decisions, final decision per flow chart, summary of rationale
5) Include a way to pause and restart the process
6) Include an audit trail that tracks all users
7) When App is launched, refer User to P&P on CQI versus Researcher (App with link to P&P)
8) Create ability to hover over key words and define terms/meaning (e.g., experimental)
9) Thie initial Decision Flowchart includes ten yes/no decision nodes and four outcomes. This may change over time.
Please provide an estimate of the timeline and budget for this project.
We expect this project to be completed in a maximum of 60 hours. Start and end dates are flexible, as are hours/week.