This course introduces the Artificial Intelligence subject from a practical point of view. The objectives are: 1- To give ideas on how to use AI techniques to solve day-to-day problems 2- To provide a basic description of some AI techniques 3- To introduce some open-source frameworks that can be used immediately to build AI applications
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use regular expressions to find and replace patterns in text.
- Use Stanford NLP framework for part-of-speech tagging and named entity recognition.
- Use GloVe tool to estimate semantic similarity between words.
- Use TF-IDF weighting scheme in a search application.
- Detect problems where clustering can be used.
- Define supervised learning problems.
- Use WEKA software to solve automatic classification problems.
- Use WEKA software to generate rules for a recommender system.