Michael Taggart is a serial entrepreneur, public speaker, and internet marketing strategist. He is a Co-Founder & President of Cryptonomex, a custom blockchain development company responsible for the Graphene blockchain that powers BitShares, Steem, EOS, Peer Plays, and other projects; Heronomex and the HERO currency, and the Hyperion blockchain business hub. He is also co-founder Press Advantage, a fully done-for-you SaaS platform for press and news release writing & distribution, and London-based Remittio, a digital currency settlement service.
In many of these developing nations less than 20–30% of the citizenry have bank accounts. The other 70% of the population is without access to a bank or financial services and have been deemed “the unbanked”.
Become Part of a Revolution!
Sign up for Big Data 3.0 Newsletter—your go-to resource for the latest news and events, insights from and about movers and shakers in the field, and analyses of the critical trends that will impact your industry.