This course provides students with a step-by-step guide to time series analysis using the SAS system. We will walk through all of the statistical methodology required to perform a proper time series analysis and will provide students with sample syntax to help them along the way.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of health-related data
- Properly clean and organize data for statistical analysis
- Arrange a data set in time-series format
- Construct a statistical model to analyze time-series data
- Report results in an appropriate format