Driven by machine learning, the explosion of data has many companies feeling like they are being left behind. How can businesses derive value from these new technological developments? This course will address this issue and will help you understand what exactly machine learning and predictive analytics are, what are its limits and its potential risks, and why it may benefit your organization. Using real world case studies and many other examples of current and potential future industry usage, this course will help you better understand why many corporations are adopting, or should be adopting machine learning to better enable their future. Along the way you will learn the types of problems machine learning can solve, be conversant about the class of algorithms one can use, and the process for creating a successful project that incorporates machine learning.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Provide an in-depth understanding of predictive analytics and machine learning and how they can be used to identify potential new applications
- Identify what's possible with the state of the technology in today's world
- Help you determine how machine learning fits into your organization
- Understand how organizations are using machine learning to conduct their business to sustain competitive advantage
- Understand the limits and risks inherent in applying machine learning and predictive analytics
- Obtain a robust knowledge of the business challenges and strategic rewards of Predictive Analytics and Machine Leaning initiatives
- Be conversant in real world case studies, and the reasons for both their successes and failures
- Understand the process for creating successful Machine Learning and analytics initiatives