This course is geared towards executives or managers responsible for implementing an IoT business in their companies. With so much industry hype, confusion and vendors competing for attention, it is difficult to make the right decisions regarding technology, suppliers, resourcing and implementation. This course describes a business approach and walks through all the steps and decisions towards an IoT launch in seven 45 minute fast-paced sessions. Areas covered are: • Setting goals and preparation • Technology choices • Project planning and implementation • Available help • Project schedule The course allows the participant to think through all implementation steps and prepare for all the decisions on the way.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Implement an IoT Business in your company
- Understand Importance of Preparation and Organization
- Make informed decisions about Technologies and Partners
- Understand Suppliers and how to use them
- Organize and Launch IoT Projects in your Company