This course will give you an overview about NiFI history, what NiFi is used for, how to move data around using it, and how to build a full ingestion pipeline.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what Apache NiFi is, how to install it and how to define a full ingestion pipeline
- Practical knowledge about the integration between different systems
- How to define new data flow from simple interactions to complex pipelines in an easy, automatic and configurable way
- Understand how to follow the data provenance in a data flow
- Learn to build pipelines that achieve great throughput and resilience
Module 1: What is Apache NiFi
Module 2: When and Who Should Use NiFi
When & Who Should Use NiFi - The Checklist for a Data Pipeline
Module 3: How Can You Install NiFi
Module 4: Setup a Local Dev Environment
Let's Get Practical
Module 5: Main UI Menu & Components
Main UI Components
What is a FlowFile?
Module 7: Building the Pipeline
How to Find the Right Process for You.
Troubleshooting & Monitoring
Configurations for Diffrent Processors
Connection Between Processors
How Do You Start a Pipeline
Different Options that NiFi Offers
Put & Get Processors
How to Define the Pipeline Using NiFi
Aggregating and Splitting Processors
Transformation Process Continued