This course will teach students advanced concepts and formulas in Microsoft Excel 365. Students will learn functions such as SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF, advanced lookup functions, and complex logical and text functions. Additionally, students will experiment with auditing formulas and error checking, use the What-If Analysis tools, learn the options for worksheet and workbook protection, review advanced use of PivotTables and PowerPivot add-in, work with Macros, use form controls, and ensure data integrity in their worksheets and workbooks. Students will also learn about Excel's many collaboration features and import and export data to and from their workbooks. Pre-requisites: Excel 365 Introduction and Intermediate courses or equivalent experience.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand advanced concepts and formulas and collaboration features of Excel 365.
- Learn functions such as SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF.
- Explore advanced lookup functions, and complex logical and text functions. Experiment with auditing formulas and error checking.
- Use the What-If Analysis tools.
- Learn the options for worksheet and workbook protection.
- Review advanced use of PivotTables and PowerPivot add-in.
- Work with Macros and use form controls.
- Learn to ensure data integrity in worksheets and workbooks.
- Import and export data to and from workbooks.