In this course you'll learn the physical components of a Spark cluster, and the Spark computing framework. You’ll build your own local standalone cluster. You’ll write Spark code. You’ll learn how to run Spark jobs in a variety of ways. You’ll create Spark tables and query them using SQL. You will learn a process for creating successful Spark applications.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install and configure Spark.
- Run Spark in several ways.
- Build Spark applications.
- Profile Spark applications.
- Tune Spark applications.
- Learn 30+ Spark commands.
- Use Spark SQL window functions.
- Step through 900 lines of Spark code.
- Apply pro tips and best practices tested in production.