Data scientists with extensive experience in dealing with consumer data. This TalentCloud requires expertise in building machine learning and statistical models to understand and forecast consumer behavior in a variety of business sectors. The data scientists should be familiar with building machine learning models using large volumes of data.
- Extensive experience as a data scientist with a focus on consumer analytics
- Experience working in web, product, customer, care, or other related analytics fields.
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in machine learning models such as neural networks, SVM, Naïve Bayes, etc.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Proficient in storytelling and data visualizations (Tableau, Plotly, and Seaborn)
- Hands-on experience writing data processing and data pipeline for unstructured data model development including gathering and building datasets to collect intents, cleaning noisy data, designing feedback loop on data needs
- Proficient in unsupervised machine learning methods such as cluster analysis and anomaly detection
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with active learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience with Named Entity Recognition models
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Google Natural Language API and spaCy
- Experience with econometric models such as panel data models
- Experience with R/Scala
- Experience with PySpark
- Experience in cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure